The Albatross Series 3

The Albatross Series 3

Thursday, 14 April 2011

OMG! It has started!

Woohoooooooooooooooooooo! 


We have excavation, plumbing, piers.. lots of dirt piles and a portaloo!


Thought we'd drive past and check to see if anything has happened, as last time we were there it was still a vacant block - and lo and behold.. it's started! 


As we drove round the bend towards our house, I was like 'we have a loo' and then it was "OMG!" - "WOW!" - I was so emotional that I started crying because after so much waiting, and patience that I never thought I had - the reality hit me that we will actually have our home!


They definitely didn't wait for our 'start date', so that was a nice surprise!


(Sorry for the poor photos, I only had my phone with me and it was almost dark!)
I will update with some proper photos when I get my camera down there!



Facing our block... all our excavation.. & portaloo...


Looking down the street from the back of our house...





2 comments:

  1. What a FABULOUS surprise! It's going to happen so quickly from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't believe it!!! Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete

The Original Concept

The Original Concept
Albatross III