Our insulation and gyprock were right on schedule and when we visited today we had our staircase installed - exactly a week after our insulation! That was rather speedy!
I'm hoping they keep up the momentum.
| Looking to the front of the house |
| Facing the kitchen |
| Ground floor |
| Upstairs |
| Hallway |
| Staircase! |
| More stairs! |
| More stairs!! |
| Master Bedroom |
| Entrance |
| Freshly moved dirt around alfresco |
Hi Jen
ReplyDeleteWe are currently mid construction too and it's been a long and unpleasant experience thus far with eagle, i would like to get your feedback on the build with them. not happy with our ss , wonder if it's the same one.. doubt it though ur guy sounds more organised ... would love your response
Hi JC,
ReplyDeleteOur construction has been fairly smooth, much better than the pre-construction paperwork! We've had a few small issues that have been rectified promptly and painlessly. I think that's pretty normal with every builder based on what I've heard. Apart from that, the weather has NOT been on our side!!!
If you have an email address I'd be happy to go into further detail with you.
Cheers, Jen