The Albatross Series 3

The Albatross Series 3

Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Bricks Finished - Roof Started ....

Ok, it's been a couple of weeks and it's either been raining or blowing a gale!

So we currently have half a roof, and are waiting for the 'eaves carpenter' to come back so our roof can be finished! Come on weather - COOPERATE!  

We've also just had a Site Supervisor change, he seems nice and competent but as with all new jobs - he'll need to get into the swing of things and hopefully that doesn't take too long.


If you click on the picture to make it bigger - I think the shirtless roofer knew I was taking a photo! LOL!









8 comments:

  1. Good to see it coming along. The weather can be so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahhaha that builder has the biggest grin on his face! Too funny!

    Weather should be good for the next few days so hopefully things can progress for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha look at that guy strutting his stuff!

    Even despite the weather, it seems like your house is speeding along!! Looking great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the guy on the roof! "I'm too sexy for my shirt"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! That roofer cracked me up - had to share! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I have a huuuuuuuggggeeee experience and long story to tell you, guys, about Eagle Homes. Probably soon I put it online with video-link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be very interested to hear about it Ramzes

    Our experience has been quite positive so far, a few ups and downs but happens with all builders.

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) I am just waiting for Eaghle Homes to start the construction. Hopefully they will. If not, I will tell you whole story. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Original Concept

The Original Concept
Albatross III